- What is Dave & Buster's?
- Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Dave & Buster's is the owner and operator of venues in North America that combine entertainment and dining and offer customers the opportunity to “Eat Drink Play and Watch,” all in one location. Dave & Buster’s offers a full menu of entrées and appetizers, a complete selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and an extensive assortment of entertainment attractions centered around playing games and watching live sports and other televised events. Dave & Buster's currently has stores in 40 states and Canada.
- When did Dave & Buster's become a public company? How many shares were offered in the IPO?
- We became a public company on October 10, 2014. 5,882,353 shares were offered in the IPO.
- On which exchange is Dave and Buster's stock traded and what is the ticker symbol?
- Our stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol PLAY.
- Can I buy shares in Dave & Buster's directly?
- Shares in Dave & Buster's can be purchased through your full-service or discount broker. You cannot purchase them directly from us. The ticker symbol is PLAY.
- Does Dave & Buster's pay a cash dividend?
- From September 11, 2018 until February 10, 2020, a quarterly cash dividend was paid. In the first quarter of fiscal 2020, as a result of the impacts to Dave & Buster’s business arising from the COVID-19 pandemic, the Company’s Board of Directors indefinitely suspended dividend payments.
- Who is Dave & Buster's transfer agent?
- Investor Centre website:
www.computershare.com/investor Telephone inquiries:
(877) 373-6374 (US, Canada, Puerto Rico)
(781) 575 2879 (non-US)
P.O. Box 505000
Louisville, KY 40233-5000
By overnight delivery:
462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600
Louisville, KY 40202
- Who is Dave & Buster's auditor?
- KPMG LLP
- Where can I find the latest financial reports and news releases?
- You can find financial reports and news releases in the Investor Relations section of this website.
- When is a new location included in Dave & Buster's comparable store base?
- Stores are included in our comparable store base after they have been opened for a full 18 months as of the beginning of each fiscal year.
- When does Dave & Buster's fiscal year end?
- We operate on a 52-week or 53-week fiscal year ending on the Sunday after the Saturday closest to January 31st.
- Does Dave & Buster's franchise?
- Dave & Buster's is not franchising in the United States at this time. International franchise inquiries can be submitted to Dave and Buster's at International@daveandbusters.com
- What if I have a suggestions for a real estate site?
- For real estate inquiries, please email Development@daveandbusters.com http://www.daveandbusters.com/real-estate/