- What is Dave & Buster's?
- Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Dave & Buster's is a leading owner and operator of venues that combine dining and entertainment and offer customers the opportunity to “Eat Drink Play and Watch,” all in one location. We offer a full menu of "Fun American New Gourmet" entrées and appetizers, a full selection of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, and an extensive assortment of entertainment attractions centered around playing games and watching live sports and other televised events. Dave & Buster's currently has stores in 30 states and Canada.
- When did Dave & Buster's become a public company? How many shares were offered in the IPO?
- We became a public company on October 10, 2014. 5,882,353 shares were offered in the IPO.
- On which exchange is Dave and Buster's stock traded and what is the ticker symbol?
- Our stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol PLAY.
- Can I buy shares in Dave & Buster's directly?
- Shares in Dave & Buster's can be purchased through your full-service or discount broker. You cannot purchase them directly from us. The ticker symbol is PLAY.
- Does Dave & Buster's pay a cash dividend?
- Yes. On September 11, 2018, the Company’s Board of directors initiated a quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per common share.
- Who is Dave & Buster's transfer agent?
- Investor Centre website:
www.computershare.com/investor Telephone inquiries:
(877) 373-6374 (US, Canada, Puerto Rico)
(781) 575 2879 (non-US) Written requests:
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170 By overnight delivery:
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station, TX 77845 Email:
- Who is Dave & Buster's auditor?
- KPMG LLP
- Where can I find the latest financial reports and news releases?
- You can find financial reports and news releases in the Investor Relations section of this website.
- When is a new location included in Dave & Buster's comparable store base?
- Stores are included in our comparable store base after they have been opened for a full 18 months as of the beginning of each fiscal year.
- When does Dave & Buster's fiscal year end?
- We operate on a 52-week or 53-week fiscal year ending on the Sunday after the Saturday closest to January 31st.
- Does Dave & Buster's franchise?
- Dave & Buster's is not franchising in the United States at this time. International franchise inquiries can be submitted to Dave and Buster's at International@daveandbusters.com
- What if I have a suggestions for a real estate site?
- For real estate inquiries, please email Development@daveandbusters.com http://www.daveandbusters.com/real-estate/